Monday, 16 November 2020 at 08:00
Wednesday, 18 November 2020 at 17:00
The forum of innovative practices in global health has been rescheduled as an online conference, taking place November 16-18, 2020 with an overall goal of contributing to improving health and care access in the world.
In order to adapt to the constraints imposed by the current global health crisis and to guarantee the safety of all the participants, the Steering Committee of the Geneva Health Forum (GHF) has decided that the 8th edition of the GHF, due to take place from 16th to 18th November 2020, will be entirely virtual.
The programme for 2020 includes:
- The online streaming of 21 sessions:
- 6 sessions called “GHF Discussions”.
- 6 sessions called “Lessons from the field”
- 3 sessions called “Partners’ success stories”
- 6 sessions called “Insights from GHF Contributors”
These sessions will allow for interaction with the participants.
- Virtual Exhibition Booths from institutional partners as well as from the private sector which will allow for a video presenting the organisation, the download of PDF documents, a text presenting the organisation and a chat tool.
- Innovation Fair showcasing more than 120 innovations
- E-Posters with a possibility to exchange with the presenters
- A dynamic networking tool, allowing the participants to find each other depending on their centres of interest, areas of activities or countries they work in, among others.