Wednesday, 19 May 2021 at 15:00
Wednesday, 19 May 2021 at 16:00
Join us for an interactive panel discussion, based on this recent commentary published in BMJ Global Health. A session that was originally planned to take place during the Geneva Health Forum 2020, it will inspire you to consider the benefits of embedding capacity development in global health research. The one-hour webinar includes a panel discussion, presentations and case studies from Ethiopia and the Central African region, as well as time for an open discussion to hear from you.
Featured panelists include
- Susna De, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Ethiopia
- Marta Tufet, UK Collaborative on Development Research, London
- John Amuasi, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology School of Public Health, Ghana
- Margaret Gyapong, University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ghana
The event will be hosted by Peter Steinmann (Swiss Tropical & Public Health Institute) and Joanna Schellenberg (London School of Hygiene & Tropical
Registration disclaimer (30/04/2021):
- By entering your details, you are agreeing to your data being used for attendee records by the IDEAS project at LSHTM and shared with our 3rd party partners at the Geneva Health Forum and Swiss TPH.
- For more information on how we use your data, please see our Events privacy notice (bit.ly/LSHTMeventsprivacynotice) and our Data Protection pages (http://bit.ly/LSHTMdataprotection).
- LSHTM uses third-party platforms, which are not affiliated with LSHTM directly, to host our virtual events. Please see the Zoom privacy notice and Collaborate privacy notice for these.