Wednesday, 19 October 2022 at 12:45
Wednesday, 19 October 2022 at 13:45
The second webinar in this four-part series will provide insights from an IDEAS-led study on quality improvement in Ethiopian health care facilities.
Quality improvement collaboratives require collaboration across and within health facilities to enable and accelerate quality improvement. Little is known about how this fundamental component transfers from high income settings, where the intervention originated, to low-income settings. We explored collaboration within quality improvement collaboratives in Ethiopia to learn lessons for implementers about this key mechanism.
This webinar will be led by Professor Zelee Hill
IDEAS webinar series in collaboration with the MARCH Centre and Centre for Evaluation
The rest of the four-part series will cover:
- Part 1: Use of data for decision-making
- The first webinar will cover research conducted to support the use of data for decision-making through the implementation of the Data-Informed Platform for Health in Ethiopia.
- Part 3: Experience of care
- The third webinar will focus on findings from a recent study that aimed to use novel data collection methods to understand women’s experience of facility-based childbirth care in Nigeria
- Part 4: Effective coverage measurement
- The second webinar will present findings from research into effective coverage measurement for maternal and newborn health, as part of a long-standing engagement in Gombe State, Nigeria.