Exchange knowledge, discuss literature and share experiences on maternal and newborn health
In 2013, the IDEAS Technical Resource Centre held monthly web seminars presented by members of the IDEAS team, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Colleagues and other key organisations and partners in maternal and newborn health.
We no longer run web seminars but all seminars from 2013 were recorded and are available to watch.
We now send out montly research highlight updates which you can sign up to receive.
2013 web seminars
- 20 March: Discussion on Human Rights & Accountability - Kate Sabot*
- 17 April: Subject-specific seminar: Experience and learning on Emergency Transport Schemes - Monica Tripathi, Manthan, and Fatima Muhammad, Society for Family Health
- 22 May: How to undertake a literature review - Lindsay Mangham-Jefferies*
- 19 June: Integrating MNH programmes with immunisation schedules - Katherine Theiss-Nyland
- 21 Aug: How to do a Meta Analysis - Dr Elizabeth Allen*
- 18 Sept: Discussion on ensuring health services meet the needs of child brides
- 20 Nov: How to write a research paper - Dr Tanya Marchant*
- 18 Dec: Discussion on Maternal, Perinatal & Child Death Reviews - Dr Boika Rechel*